Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

2 posters

How i got into reborns

Maddiesrebornhobby0

How i got into reborns Empty How i got into reborns

Post  Maddiesrebornhobby0 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:43 am

So by the title i am going to tell you how i got into reborns well, I was on the computer (on feb 16 2011) and i looked up baby morning routine there was reborn video after reborn video i asked myself what is a reborn? So i did some research i found baby pictures and websites i went to google images and saw a baby i thought it was real turns out it was a doll. They were so cute and so i thought after days of thinking and research i decided i wanted to get one so i asked my mom she said no way after she saw the price of 1 doll! I said please and she and my dad said no. I did not give up i gave away all of my old toys and stuff and i look for the reborns in the range of 100-200 dollars on ebay and amazon and i found one on amazon she had beautiful blond hair she looked like she was sleeping and she had a slight smile on her face. I said OMG she is perfect i begged my parents again finally they said yes so i bought her on july 2 2012 *yes it took a while* and got her july 30 2012 and so she was 1 week early i loved her so much i named her Kinsley and i love her to pieces.
    Thats the story of how i got into reborn babies, What a Face
    rebornlover23

How i got into reborns Empty ME TO

Post  rebornlover23 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:02 pm

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME EXCEPT I WAS LOOKING AT AMERICAN GIRL VIDEOS AND A REBORN NURSERY VIDEO POPPED UP SO I CLICKED ON IT AND I GOT ONE FROM ASHTON DRAKES GALLERY SO TRULY REAL BREATHING DOLL THAT WAS ABOUT 4 MONTHS I LOVED THEM EVER SINCE I HAVE TWO
    Maddiesrebornhobby0

How i got into reborns Empty To: rebornlover23

Post  Maddiesrebornhobby0 Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Cool LOL! Very Happy cheers sunny santa rendeer lol!

Sponsored content

How i got into reborns Empty Re: How i got into reborns

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm