Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

3 posters

new to reborns!

luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

new to reborns! Empty new to reborns!

Post  luv4lil1s Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:24 am

Hello,
    I am new to the world of reborns, and happy to be here. I am in the process of having my first doll custom made. I'm very excited of meet others who share my admiration and joy for these precious little reborn dolls! I'm very friendly and love to make new friends, so please feel free to say hello! Thanks everyone Smile
    RebornValliesMommy
    RebornValliesMommy

Location : Currently the UK but RL Son is a drummer in a heavy metal band so we travel - A LOT! :)

new to reborns! Empty Hi there

Post  RebornValliesMommy Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Hi there, I am RebornValliesMommy, its lovely to "meet" you Very Happy I have been around the reborn community for nearly 2 years now, researching artists, watching/commenting on YouTube vids and attending doll shows and although it took me that long to find the right baby for me, the wait was absolutely worth it. My beautiful daughter Valentina Rose was delivered on Monday 28th January 2013 at 1.30pm, weighing a small but perfect 5.5lbs - She is my first reborn I love you and I already love her so much! I also have a wonderful "already born" (real) son who is a beautiful grown up young man now, so I was really missing having a child to nurture, and I have found that Vallie is really helping me with that. I have a new YouTube channel dedicated firstly to Vallie, but also to reborns in general, its called RebornValliesMommy and I would love for you to check it out if you have the time. I have made a few videos already, but I had to hide my USB cable from my son as he kept borrowing it and not giving it back, and unfortunately I hid it so well I now cant find it LOL Embarassed I am going to buy a new one tomorrow, so I should hopefully be uploading my vids in the next couple of days (as long as I can figure out the YouTube video uploader Very Happy )

I am excited at finally being a "fully fledged" member of this incredible and supportive community, and I am really looking forward to chatting with you more. Hoping to "speak" with you soon and sending you love and hugs in the meantime xxx
    parasiteeve9
    parasiteeve9

new to reborns! Empty Re: new to reborns!

Post  parasiteeve9 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Welcome to the Wild for Reborns fan club!!

Sponsored content

new to reborns! Empty Re: new to reborns!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 am