Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

4 posters

Hi from Tucson!

mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Hi from Tucson! Empty Hi from Tucson!

Post  mypoeticspirit Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Hello everyone! I'm currently reborn pregnant and my newest bundle of joy is due in mid-late February. It's a girl! I love you She's a Valentine's Day gift from my dear hubby. I'm new to the reborn community, but not to reborns. I've actually had two blessed darlings for 5 years now, and I absolutely adore them! It wasn't until their little bottles finally dried up that I thought to go online to see if I could possibly find instructions for making faux milk to refill them myself. That led to me finding other YouTube reborn videos, and suddenly a whole beautiful reborn community opened up to me! And that led to me happily finding this wonderful forum. Very Happy I'm so happy to be here! I'm currently working on a nursery space for my reborns in my small home...I finally found a tiny space for it, but it's going to be a real challenge. I have 3 new beds to make and fit in there somehow!
    RebornValliesMommy
    RebornValliesMommy

Location : Currently the UK but RL Son is a drummer in a heavy metal band so we travel - A LOT! :)

Hi from Tucson! Empty Hi to you too!

Post  RebornValliesMommy Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi there, I am RebornValliesMommy, its lovely to "meet" you Very Happy I have been around the reborn community for nearly 2 years now, researching artists, watching/commenting on YouTube vids and attending doll shows and although it took me that long to find the right baby for me, the wait was absolutely worth it. My beautiful daughter Valentina Rose was delivered on Monday 28th January 2013 at 1.30pm, weighing a small but perfect 5.5lbs - She is my first reborn I love you and I already love her so much! I also have a wonderful "already born" (real) son who is a beautiful grown up young man now, so I was really missing having a child to nurture, and I have found that Vallie is really helping me with that. I have a new YouTube channel dedicated firstly to Vallie, but also to reborns in general, its called RebornValliesMommy and I would love for you to check it out if you have the time. I have made a few videos already, but I had to hide my USB cable from my son as he kept borrowing it and not giving it back, and unfortunately I hid it so well I now cant find it LOL Embarassed I am going to buy a new one tomorrow, so I should hopefully be uploading my vids in the next couple of days (as long as I can figure out the YouTube video uploader Very Happy )

I am excited at finally being a "fully fledged" member of this incredible and supportive community, and I am really looking forward to chatting with you more. Hoping to "speak" with you soon and sending you love and hugs in the meantime xxx
    mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Hi from Tucson! Empty Re: Hi from Tucson!

Post  mypoeticspirit Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Such a lovely greeting...thank you so much! Like you, I'm an empty nester too (3 grown children.) And to make matters worse, I'm a natural born nurturer. I certainly understand how you feel. Those empty arms...they simply need something to hold and reborns are absolutely perfect for that! When I told my hubby that I was creating a new nursery space for them, the very next day he brought home a beautiful wooden rocking chair for me. Turns out it had been stored away at his work for years (as part of some now-defunct "Western Days" activity.) As soon as he knew I was reborn expecting and creating an official nursery space, he asked his boss about it...turns out they were more than glad to get it out of storage and just gave it to him. I'm really tickled about it because now I'll have a place to rock my babies! What could be better than that? I'll certainly be checking out your YouTube channel...I'm really looking forward to it! Smile
    Lalaboobaby
    Lalaboobaby

Hi from Tucson! Empty Supportive Hubby

Post  Lalaboobaby Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 am

That is too sweet that your husband is supportive. I'm not an empty nester yet...youngest is 8 yrs. old, middle child is 12 and oldest is out the house at the age of 20. My son will let me snuggle with him, but rocking like a baby I think is out per his big boy rep, lol. Slowly my nursery space is coming together. Been looking for ideas for decorating the wall by the bassinet. Have been searching Craigslist for a changing table that I may go ahead and get next week.
    parasiteeve9
    parasiteeve9

Post  parasiteeve9 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Welcome to the Wild for Reborns fan club!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 am