Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

2 posters

reborn support issues

newfiemommy

reborn support issues Empty reborn support issues

Post  newfiemommy Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:22 pm

hi guys,i like many of you has truely been inspired by becky. I am a truely maternal woman with no children(age 33)who also has an incredibly stressfull job. i find when i am around babies they soothe me when im stressed out, which is one of the reasons i decided as a 33 yr old woman to try a reborn doll. once i got her i instantly fell in love and can truely see where all you guys come from when it comes to the love you have for your reborn babies Smile however i have a two roomates who do not understand the love i have for children and how much they soothe me.since i got my reborn i have faced many nasty comments from them.they feel i need mental help and that its not normal for an adult woman to in their words"play with dolls" I dont play with dolls like a child does but i call this reborn my "therapy baby"cause after a very hard day working in an old age home she soothes me and melts away my stresses.have any of you guys faced such comments from your friends or family?please give me your input and advice. i admire and support each and every one of you reborn mommy/daddies out there and i intend on remaining a reborn mommy :)could just really use some advice right now on how to cope with these issues Sad
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

reborn support issues Empty Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Post  luv4lil1s Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:39 pm

I completely understand how amazing it feels to cuddle your little one. Reborn mommies have their reborns for specific reasons. We love them, no matter why we have them, we love them and how wonderful it feels to hold them in our arms. Please don't let your roommates get in the way of your happiness. If it makes you happy then who cares! I suggest asking them to keep the negative comments to themselves, and let that be it. I suppose if they cannot get past it, then it might be something to consider that you may want different roommates at some point. Honestly, my girlfriend doesn't really understand my reborn. She says he kind of creeps her out lol. But... she loves me and says if its what makes me happy then that is all that matters. So as long as I don't force her to hold him (she did hold him once one her own tho lol) she could care less. I strongly encourage you to continue doing what gives you bliss. There are so many things in this world that stress us or make us struggle or unhappy, and the way I see it is, if this little reobrn doll brings such comfort and happiness to us, why shouldn't be do exactly what give us happiness! Good luck with all of your roommates, just remember, you have friends in the reborn community and we are here to be good listeners and supporters to each other. We are each others biggest fans. My goodness, just check out our youtube channels, we love to see how everyone shares the joy they get from their reborns! ha ha ha I love you
    hugs,
    Lauren

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 am