Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

3 posters

How I got into reborns

rebornJace'smommy
    rebornJace'smommy

How I got into reborns Empty How I got into reborns

Post  rebornJace'smommy Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:33 am

Hello! I'm Katelyn Smile
    How I got into reborns is, I lost my brother in February 2012 and I wanted something that looked like him when he was a baby. (he was 27 years old but we were so close, I had to have something like him). A lot of my councilors told me about these reborns. I already ahd an idea of what they were. I watch rebornprincess53 and Juliesreborns1 and SillyConeBaby all of the time. (Sounds creepy but I do). I got Jace Brian on Tuesday the 10th :)I knew right then and there that I was in love with reborns! You don't really know if you'll love your reborn until you see him/her in real life, face to face! Now, my heart aches when I have to leave my little preemie home with my mom while I go to work or school :(But he has his little toys and his bottle and paci and he's all set! (for now at least haha)  I love you
    REBORNS85

How I got into reborns Empty How do i get into reborns

Post  REBORNS85 Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:42 am

What i would say is that you can either go on ebay and look up reborns and they show a whole bunch of reborns.Or you can go on youtube and sometimes people sell them on there.Both sites are good to fgo to when looking for reborns i hoped i helped out a lot to you have a great day!

I love you Laughing 
    rebornwild50

How I got into reborns Empty reborn wild!

Post  rebornwild50 Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:42 am

hi! im caiden!

i got into reborns when my friend (shannon de jager ) was handing out pamplets of her aunt ( at sweetie pie babies ). i then found one lying on the floor so i picked it up and i had already liked reborns before so i was happy about it and her aunt was having a day where you could go and see\buy a baby reborn so my grandma took me without my parents knowing and arrived at her house. one of the reborns caught my eye her name was shaylee so we bought her and was SO happy! and now i am a reborn collector but only have been for a year Very Happy i now have four reborns.

shannon de jager is one of the worlds best doll collectors look her up and there is even a video of her and her reborns flower

Sponsored content

How I got into reborns Empty Re: How I got into reborns

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 pm