Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

3 posters

howdy from Texas :)

rebornaidensmom83
    rebornaidensmom83

howdy from Texas :) Empty howdy from Texas :)

Post  rebornaidensmom83 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:36 am

My reborn story starts last fall. I have a friend who makes monster babies and she had one that she created from a reborn. Not knowing what a reborn was I Googled it (if I don't know something this is usually what I do) and I saw some YouTube videos in the first page of Google. So I watched them. That started my fascination. I would look at pictures of reborns and watch reborn videos quite often. I love seeing how happy they make others and not being able to have children myself it just touched my heart. So I began my search for a baby that spoke to me. I found him two weeks ago and fell in love instantly. He was actually on Etsy so I bought him and named him Aiden Bruce. My dad passed away in May and that was his middle name.

I just got him this Monday and have since purchased him a few outfits and made him some crocheted hats. I started a YouTube also for him but so far just have the one video up.

I love that I found this fan club where I hope to make some new friends that share my new found hobby.

Nice to meet ya Smile
    Becky
    Becky
    Admin

howdy from Texas :) Empty Re: howdy from Texas :)

Post  Becky Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:33 pm

So glad you joined us and it is awesome to have a fellow Texan...Maybe one day we can meet up... Thanks for sharing your story and it was nice chatting with you the other day!!

Becky
    danielle1d
    danielle1d

Post  danielle1d Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 pm

rebornaidensmom83, what's you yt name?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 am