Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

anyone wanna do a big trip to disney world with our reborns

Mickeysmommy48

anyone wanna do a big trip to disney world with our reborns

Post  Mickeysmommy48 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:39 pm

hello fellow reborn mommy's i am just putting this out there but i would love to do a trip with another reborn mommy to disney world with our babys i think it would be fun i will be willing to split the cost of the room and also theme park tickets just to let every one know you can book a room for less than $100 a night on Disney property and theme park tickets you just have to let me know when you would like to go if you will be flying down you can take advantage of disney magical express witch is free transportation to and from orlando international airport to your disney resort and also you can take advantage of the Disney Dining PLAN if you wish. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD Please let me know what you think it would only be for a weekend not a long time 4days max hope to hear from you all soon

MICKEYSMOMMY48 Laughing Razz Very Happy Idea

reborncutiesforever

Wow

Post  reborncutiesforever on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Wow. I think that would be a brill idea. The only thing is what about the people who are in england and are under 18? I think if we could get around that it would be brill as we can find people in the reborn cummunity and make friends as its hard to find people who like reborns. I would love to do that. Or maby the people who live in the uk could have a trip out together. and the people in the us the same as it might be expensive for the uk people to come all the way over. we could all do it yearly. queen
    Becky
    Admin

Re: anyone wanna do a big trip to disney world with our reborns

Post  Becky on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Since things take time and since the club is so so new, how about try for next summer?...that way people can start planning and saving...we can celebrate the club's first anniversary.

Becky
    ravendan34

disney

Post  ravendan34 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:38 am

awesome i would love to doit

Sponsored content

Re: anyone wanna do a big trip to disney world with our reborns

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:45 pm