Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

+7
luv4lil1s
Topaz424
reborncutiesforever
BakerGirl98
Urchyns By The Sea
angelicbeauties
Becky
11 posters

Come on members!!! Let's talk!!

Becky
    Becky
    Admin

Come on members!!! Let's talk!! Empty Come on members!!! Let's talk!!

Post  Becky Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Hello members!! The forum is finally up so lets's talk...Got any reborn questions?? Anyone get a new reborn and want to share? Any cute stories??? Let's hear them!!!!!

Becky
    angelicbeauties
    angelicbeauties

Come on members!!! Let's talk!! Empty Favorite Kits

Post  angelicbeauties Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 am

What are some of your favorite kits? Also, what is your favorite kits that have full arms?
    Urchyns By The Sea

Come on members!!! Let's talk!! Empty Re: Come on members!!! Let's talk!!

Post  Urchyns By The Sea Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 am

I have a new silicone baby by Laura Tuzio Ross who is part of her Willow edition. I am also anxiously awaiting the Elodie kit so I can make myself a new baby! Kits with full arms right now are the new Eagles preemie twins Liberty and Harmony. And also the new Bonnie Brown Soairse has full limbs.
    Becky
    Becky
    Admin

Post  Becky Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:42 am

I really like the Cozy kit. I like all Reva Schick's kits..There are so many I like..lol

Becky
    BakerGirl98
    BakerGirl98

Post  BakerGirl98 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:58 am

My cousin has just bought a really cute new reborn called Emmie!! Next time she comes I'll take a pic and try post it on here, I'm new to forum so haven't really got a clue what I'm doing!! Hehe!! lol!
    reborncutiesforever

Come on members!!! Let's talk!! Empty REBORNS :) <3

Post  reborncutiesforever Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 am

I have a little girl called lola and a premi boy called noah. i have just started reborning and i am loving it. who elts has reborned or has just started? im not very good but i enjoy it so Laughing . who elts loves the reactions of people when yout ake your babies out? i had one women who came up to me and my friend when we took our reborns out for a walk and she said how old are they and we said dolls and she was like aww i no but how old are they. and she thought like we were saying they are good and it wasnt until we showed the cloth body she belived us about them being dolls. Razz
    Topaz424
    Topaz424

Come on members!!! Let's talk!! Empty Im confused

Post  Topaz424 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:38 am

How do you maje revirns cry like julies? Question
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

Come on members!!! Let's talk!! Empty Baby powder

Post  luv4lil1s Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 am

I noticed that many reborn moms will power their babies with actual baby powder on youtube videos. I'm sure it nice to have them smell good but, does the powder hurt the babies body? I think some moms even use corn starch powder. What is the difference? Also, I'm curious if reborns can be given a sponge bath to their limbs? Is that something that most artist's do not recommend because of their paint?
    mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Post  mypoeticspirit Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 pm

I've had two of my reborns for 5 years now, and baby powdering them with a soft makeup brush has never hurt them at all. The baby powder can come right off easily, so I don't believe it's an issue. It can take that little bit of shine off that the vinyl may develop over time (like from me cuddling and holding those cute little hands...it's caused them to get a bit shiny from time to time.) And although just occasional dusting with a soft brush is recommended, I have also occasionally given mine a gentle "sponge bath" with a damp washcloth or paper towel whenever necessary and it's done them no harm whatsoever. The paints are heat set, so your baby should be just fine as long are you are gentle with whatever you do and aren't harshly scrubbing the daylights out of them! Laughing They're not overly delicate by any means as long as you take reasonable care, like you would with a real baby. About the baby powder/cornstarch thing, I always just use baby powder because it smells nice and essentially does the same thing...and it's much more fun to use. As you can see from the very recent photo in my avatar, although actually 5 years old, my girl's painting is still entirely fresh and exactly as it was the day I received her.
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

Post  luv4lil1s Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 am

Oh good! I'm so excited to heart that. I was wondering what the secret about the powdering myth was! Any other special care instructions that you know I should be aware of?
    mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Post  mypoeticspirit Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Not really. These babies are basically vinyl and cloth, so you care for those two substances as befits them. The only other thing I can think of is if he has hair that's real and not painted, then it's made of mohair which comes from sheep. Sheep have the same PH as humans, so putting a little bit of ordinary human hair conditioner in a spritzer bottle and then filling it up with water and shaking it well to mix will help in keeping his hair nice. Just give his hair a little spritz now and then (not necessarily every time) with the conditioning mist when you're styling his hair. That will keep it soft and prevent it from drying out over time.
    Sophie and Elliot

Post  Sophie and Elliot Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:31 am

I LOVE Reborns! Mines called Elliot! Smile
    reborncrazy82

Come on members!!! Let's talk!! Empty Hey question!

Post  reborncrazy82 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:40 am

Will i watch you on YouTube and ur my fave account ever and i watch u every day! What is your favorite reborn? lol!
    parasiteeve9
    parasiteeve9

Post  parasiteeve9 Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:22 am

I'm a newbie and i've recnetly ordered 2 reborns on ebay and can't wait to get them!!!I'm 41yrs old and i just recently found out about reborns,they are soo cute.Are there any older people on here like myself that collects reborns? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 pm