Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

5 posters

hello i am new here to the site...

heffalump73

hello i am new here to the site...  Empty hello i am new here to the site...

Post  heffalump73 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 pm

just wanted to introduce my self.. i am a mom of 4 boys .... so they keep me busy... ages 20,18,7,and 9. i recently learned about reborns after i lost a little girl.. it was very heartbroken .. my husband baught me my precious reborns i am very blessed. i have a girl and a boy . i must admit i do spoil them rotten and i enjoy them. alot of people do not understand the love i have for them and they think its weird or i am strange but to be honest i am not i just get a joy and love them to death... i know that ladies on here will understand the comfort they bring. i am looking foward to meeting new people and making friends. thank you for this site.. bless you all.
    Lalaboobaby
    Lalaboobaby

hello i am new here to the site...  Empty Welcome

Post  Lalaboobaby Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 pm

I can understand. I have not lost a child (mother of 3 here). I will have my first reborn delivered in about 2 wks. I'm excited. I've already started shopping for her. Enjoy hun.
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

hello i am new here to the site...  Empty hello

Post  luv4lil1s Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 am

Hi there,
    I am new as well, nice to meet you! I'm getting my first doll soon too! Keep us posted on how your little one turns out!
    Topaz424
    Topaz424

hello i am new here to the site...  Empty Hi

Post  Topaz424 Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Im new how long tell my pakage gets here?
    parasiteeve9
    parasiteeve9

hello i am new here to the site...  Empty Re: hello i am new here to the site...

Post  parasiteeve9 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Welcome to the Wild for Reborns fan club!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

hello i am new here to the site...  Empty Re: hello i am new here to the site...

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 am