Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

4 posters

Hello im maddie

Maddiesrebornhobby0

Hello im maddie Empty Hello im maddie

Post  Maddiesrebornhobby0 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:27 am

Hello im madison but everyone calls me maddie so anyway im 10 and 11 dec i am young but reborns mean alot to me i have 1 and am planning to get more i dont have that many at all really but the one i have is perfect her name is Kinsley and I got her on july 30 2012 she is almost 4 months old and i cant wait untill her first christmas and first bday. Kinsley means a lot to me but i have one question. Whenever i take her shopping i am worried that people are going to make fun of me or kids from school would see me i know i should not care wht they think but i dont want to be bullied. Anyone have a answer?
    Love maddie Smile
    rebornsrock

Hello im maddie Empty Re: Hello im maddie

Post  rebornsrock Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 am

Dont worry maddie I inspired my intire class even boys all the girls are saying they are getting one for christmas! Dont be scared to be yourself! cheers
    Maddiesrebornhobby0

Hello im maddie Empty To:rebrornsrock

Post  Maddiesrebornhobby0 Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Thank you for helping me now i feel much better BTW are you rebornsrock from youtube if so im a huge fan and love your videos if not i still love and appreciate your advice!
    razzylovesreborns

Hello im maddie Empty be brave

Post  razzylovesreborns Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi I felt the same when I first took Amalie out and im alot older.but as long as you act as if she is real no one should really notice. have fun.
    Jess143

Post  Jess143 Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

i took my reborn to the shops and guess what a person said arnt they beautiful at that age it was so funny . i was embarrissed it was really scary i didnt like it if u want to take yours to the shops u can but i dont like to take mine shopping until i get a pram
    Jess143

Post  Jess143 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 am

and just b yourseft and people will think its real and dont worry what they say

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:56 pm