Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

3 posters

How do u make ur reborn fromula?

reborncrazy82

How do u make ur reborn fromula? Empty How do u make ur reborn fromula?

Post  reborncrazy82 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 am

Hey im looking for new ways to make my reborn fromula/milk and if anobody has any ideas they want to share please do thanks!

Brooklyn <3
    Laceys Reborns 123
    Laceys Reborns 123

How do u make ur reborn fromula? Empty May way :)

Post  Laceys Reborns 123 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Idk if you already have done this but how i make my formula is I put in water then put in lotion (sorry for mistakes) i just use cheepy lotion then i shake it. And when you get done shaking it, it should be a white color. btw use white lotion! Then get yellow food coloring and put a drop on a q-tip and stip 3 times in the bottle. then shake and it should look like real formula. The reason for the q-tip is if you just put a drop in the bottle then its to yellow. Hope this helped tongue 
    joannereborns11

How do u make ur reborn fromula? Empty Re: How do u make ur reborn fromula?

Post  joannereborns11 Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:33 pm

I put how much water u what in the two teaspoons of plain four but every now and again shake it also I make blue pedialyk by water 8 drops of blue food colouring hope Thisbe helps xx

Sponsored content

How do u make ur reborn fromula? Empty Re: How do u make ur reborn fromula?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:37 am