Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

3 posters

please help

Mickeysmommy48

please help Empty please help

Post  Mickeysmommy48 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:15 pm

yes hi i have a problem my reborn ryan is starting to come undone like the cable ties are now poking out and scraching me when ever i pick him up and hold him also i noticed yesterday that one of his arm joints are starting to poke through the doesuede body and i think that it might be time for a new body but im not shure can anyone help me out and let me know how much you would charge for a new body thats it because i want to be able to hold and cuddle him without getting scrached please respond asap thank you Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    angelicbeauties
    angelicbeauties

please help Empty Re: please help

Post  angelicbeauties Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:31 pm

You can order a new body from Bountiful baby for a price between $8-13. As far as the cable ties go, you can take a cuticle cutter and cut them to give them a nice, smooth edge.
    natycruz

please help Empty so cute

Post  natycruz Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:13 pm

love your beautiful baby what is the artist and the kit please

Sponsored content

please help Empty Re: please help

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:45 pm