Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

+2
luv4lil1s
kyahjewel123
6 posters

How I got into reborns !!

kyahjewel123

How I got into reborns !! Empty How I got into reborns !!

Post  kyahjewel123 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:34 pm

I saw a programme on the telly I was amazed at such art and I wanted to know more i think I will be getting a beruanger doll soon which is a reborn . I am soooo excited Very Happy
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

How I got into reborns !! Empty Re: How I got into reborns !!

Post  luv4lil1s Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:26 am

I'm new to the reborn world, I'm not really sure what kind of doll that is? Do you have a picture to post of it?
    funwithreborns001
    funwithreborns001

How I got into reborns !! Empty how i got into reborns

Post  funwithreborns001 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:23 pm

so i was about 7 when i saw reborns for the first time ever i wanted one so bad to trick everyone that it was a real baby me and my mom were at a fair and thats where i saw them i soon forgot about them over the years then when i about ten going to be 11 in 2 months at the time i saw reborns again while looking on the internet then i look into them some more and thats when i begged my mom and we went to that fair again the month of my birthday but the cost to much so here i am now four months after and i will be getting my first reborn soon and my username on youtube is funwithreborns001.
    Wink Wink
    mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Post  mypoeticspirit Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Welcome to the forum, kyahjewel123! I loved your story about how you discovered reborns, seeing them on the telly. I saw a British documentary on YouTube and it was so well done.

Lauren619, I believe she's probably talking about a Berenguer (boy, that sure is an easy name to misspell! I couldn't remember myself and had to look it up.) Berenguer is the company name. They produce cute baby dolls that some people reborn, and also sell realistic baby dolls in major toy stores.

funwithreborns001, I really liked your story too...discovering them at a fair with your mom! What could be more fun than that?
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

Post  luv4lil1s Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:56 am

Are Berenguer dolls considered reborns? I looked it up online and it looks like they are already complete? Is the doll you are getting going to be reborn by an artist?
    Topaz424
    Topaz424

How I got into reborns !! Empty How i got into reborns

Post  Topaz424 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Well one day i was looking at barbie vidieos than moving criying dolls than reborns Laughing Very Happy and i watched julie and after two weeks I wanted one so bad than i had been looking at the time i called her the girl on Anderson and finally found her that was so AWESOME!!!!! The end Shocked
    egyptbabe143
    egyptbabe143

How I got into reborns !! Empty First Time Reborn mom

Post  egyptbabe143 Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm

I got into reborns by shopping on ebay, I seen the most beuatiful babie I have ever seen, I had to have her. I realy didn't think I was going to get her because she cost so much. My husband had reseaved a package in the mail oneday, he was out of town so I called him and told him he had a large package at the house, he told me to open it for him and it was my baby, love him and her so much. Looking to get me a baby boy. farao
    mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Post  mypoeticspirit Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Awww...that's a wonderful story, egyptbabe143! I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:05 pm