Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

How I got into reborns

Zebra8932

How I got into reborns Empty How I got into reborns

Post  Zebra8932 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:07 pm

I got into them all thanks to my friend,is also part of this club. She first got a cherish baby by Ashton drake galleries and soon after got one on eBay.It was then I decided to start my collection of adorable babies. My first reborn was a plush pillow reborn and I was a little disappointed so I too got a cherish baby from Ashton drake galleries because I thought mine and my friends cherish would be twins. Mine is named ranazmey and hers is ranezmay. To this day I'm saving up for a silicone baby and I only need 56 more dollers. I know it sounds like a lot but it cost 264 so compared to that its not that much. And the only reason it's hard for me to make money is because I'm only 12 and can't get a job. So I guess I'll stick to yard sales, babysitting, and walking dogs. Razz drunken

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 am