Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

2 posters

Reborn Baby Shower

Lalaboobaby
    Lalaboobaby

Reborn Baby Shower Empty Reborn Baby Shower

Post  Lalaboobaby Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Anyone planning to have a reborn baby shower? I'm planning on attending the Doll Show and Sales next weekend with my mom. Thought I would take my little one with me that I'm expecting and then go to dinner after the show to celebrate my little one with a few little gifts. bounce Laughing lol!
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

Reborn Baby Shower Empty Re: Reborn Baby Shower

Post  luv4lil1s Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 am

I am reborn pregnant with my first, and I wish I could plan a shower. I live in a new city, so not only do I have a small friendship circle at the moment, but my family is 7 hours away. If I could, I would love to have a shower. I am thinking of having a family get together to show off my new baby, but that would be some time after my new reborn arrives and the next time I get a chance to visit home. Until then it will just be me I guess!

I also love the idea of taking your little one to a doll show! Where else could you take a reborn that would be so perfect! I'm going to look up some shows next and see if there will be any near me soon! Thanks for the idea! Maybe then I will meet some amazing local people who share a passion for reborns like we do Smile A while ago I read a post from someone looking for local reborn mommys to have play dates with. Seems like it would be a great way to meet people.
    Lalaboobaby
    Lalaboobaby

Reborn Baby Shower Empty Reborn Baby Shower

Post  Lalaboobaby Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:24 am

I totally understand about having a small circle of friends. I don't know anyone personally that has reborns myself. Only ones I know are through this group and YouTube, lol. I live in a major city in Texas. Really excited about the doll show. I need to find a resale on a sling before next Saturday to easily carry her. I think that will be easier than a stroller, although a stroller with lower basket would be nice for any possible purchases.

Hopefully as more reborn collectors get to know one another through these types of forums they may start organizing local meet-ups. I would attend. Could be fun.

Sponsored content

Reborn Baby Shower Empty Re: Reborn Baby Shower

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:34 am