Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

3 posters

Hiya I'm new (sort of) to the Reborn community x

RebornValliesMommy
    RebornValliesMommy

Location : Currently the UK but RL Son is a drummer in a heavy metal band so we travel - A LOT! :)

Hiya I'm new (sort of) to the Reborn community x Empty Hiya I'm new (sort of) to the Reborn community x

Post  RebornValliesMommy Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi there all, I am RebornValliesMommy and I'm not sure if I should say I am really new to the community or not. I have been researching reborns, watching/commenting on YouTube vids and attending doll shows for over a year and a half, but my beautiful reborn daughter Valentina Rose was delivered only this last Monday I love you , so I am new to actually being a reborn mommy.

Like a lot of other reborn mommies I got into reborns through YouTube. At the time I was watching videos on mostly gothic art dolls and then one wonderful day YouTube "suggested" a reborn doll video for me! Well, that was it, job done so to speak Very Happy I was absolutely hooked and then spent the better part of the next year and a half or so researching different artists and trying to choose the right baby for me.

I decided that I wanted a daughter pretty much right away as my "already born" baby is a grown up young man now Sad so I have been missing having a child to nurture for quite some time, and shopping for little girls is a lot more fun lol! I am happy to say that I became "reborn pregnant", and that my daughter was delivered at 1.30pm on Monday 28th January 2013, weighing a small but healthy 5.5lbs cheers

I now have a new YouTube channel "RebornValliesMommy", dedicated to my beautiful Valentina Rose, I have made a few videos already but I havent been able to upload them yet as I have *ahem* "accidentally hidden" my usb cable Embarassed but I am going to buy a new one tomorrow so I will be uploading my videos in the next couple of days. It would be lovely if you could check out my channel and maybe leave a comment or subscribe when I am able to upload the vids.

I am really looking forward to speaking with you all and to finally being a fully fledged member of the reborn mommies community Very Happy Sending you all love and hugs From Vallie and her mommy xxx
    mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Hiya I'm new (sort of) to the Reborn community x Empty Re: Hiya I'm new (sort of) to the Reborn community x

Post  mypoeticspirit Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi there! It's lovely to meet you. What a lovely name you've given your new reborn daughter...Valentina Rose...I love it! I'm really looking forward to seeing your videos of your new little one. What sculpt is she, by the way?
    parasiteeve9
    parasiteeve9

Hiya I'm new (sort of) to the Reborn community x Empty Re: Hiya I'm new (sort of) to the Reborn community x

Post  parasiteeve9 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Welcome to the Wild for Reborns fan club!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:45 am