Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

2 posters

My very surprising reborn haul

mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

My very surprising reborn haul Empty My very surprising reborn haul

Post  mypoeticspirit Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:23 am

Well, after seeing so many wonderful and inspiring "haul" videos on YouTube, I was determined (just as soon as I found the time) to go looking for new clothing for my 2 previously adopted girls (as well as the one I'm currently reborn pregnant with.) I'd spent all day sewing for their new nursery beds (the new nursery area is an ongoing project) and was just plain dog tired after sewing late into the evening. So I plopped down at the computer to watch a few reborn videos just to relax...and seeing all those cute baby clothes inspired me to move onto ebay "just to look around"...you know how it is. There at the very top of the first page was a combined lot of girl clothes that were just the style I love and ending in mere minutes! Tired as I was, my finger just slipped on that bid button, I swear it! Laughing (Oops...guess I won't be shopping around town now for clothing bargains after all) Embarassed So here's some of my soon-to-be-arriving haul...over 60 items in total for $47 plus shipping (score!) And I even figured out how to post a photo on here...go me!

My very surprising reborn haul Babyhaul_zps77c8ad28
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

My very surprising reborn haul Empty Re: My very surprising reborn haul

Post  luv4lil1s Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:00 am

oh how fun! I bet it will almost feel like a box opening when you receive the clothes in the mail! You should do another video when you get your haul. I love seeing the adorable items that moms buy for their little ones. I can't wait to get my little boy soon. I'm hoping for some pictures of his painting to be coming soon. Surprised
    mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Post  mypoeticspirit Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:54 pm

My wonderful haul arrived! And I made a shopping haul video of all this, including some other adorable things I picked up in town as well. Here's the YouTube link if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1t2qm0wVo
    luv4lil1s
    luv4lil1s

Post  luv4lil1s Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:42 am

I got to check out your video of the ebay haul! Wow! The things you got were just adorable! I'm so happy for you and your girls. I love you
    mypoeticspirit
    mypoeticspirit

Post  mypoeticspirit Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Thanks! Yeah, the whole thing was quite a surprise...from first stumbling across that huge lot of clothing that was just my girls' style to receiving it and seeing first hand what awesome condition everything was in. Very Happy And at a great price too...it was all just win-win!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 am