Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild For Reborns Fan Club

Wild for Reborns is the first official reborn doll fanclub where collectors and artist are able to connect with each other and share their passion for reborn dolls

3 posters

How I Got into Reborns

msstranger4now
    msstranger4now

How I Got into Reborns Empty How I Got into Reborns

Post  msstranger4now Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:12 am

I was watching a television talk show and saw them on there. I started researching them. I found out so much about them. I wanted one so I could see how lifelike they really looked. Once I saw my first reborn I was impressed. I started collecting them.

Last edited by msstranger4now on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    delilahfaith
    delilahfaith

How I Got into Reborns Empty Re: How I Got into Reborns

Post  delilahfaith Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm glad you shared your story! I don't think I could bid on ebay because if I lost the auction, I'd be crushed! My first reborn is going to be arriving soon and I'm really excited.
    msstranger4now
    msstranger4now

Post  msstranger4now Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:33 pm

yeah eBay can get pretty crazy

Last edited by msstranger4now on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Becky
    Becky
    Admin

Post  Becky Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 pm

I have bought a few dolls on e-bay but have been lucky with a "buy it now" option. The fear I have with e-bay is the doll not look like the picture described or never getting the doll...I always make sure the seller has great feeback.

Msstranger4now, it is so cool that watching The Anderson Cooper Show got you into reborns!

Becky

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:48 am